Sunday, May 29, 2005

One more week..............

One more week until vacation.

I have some big plans for the week, I am gonna hang out at the pool with our 11 year old, wash and wax my minivan and ride all 6 of my bikes. Other then that-I plan to sit on the front porch and drink 7&7's every night. I'm not a very big drinker, so I might just drink the 7 Up part..............


I'll also be riding a loaner bike from Ed's Ski and Cycle for a day or two courtesy of my friend Will.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cool lookin' bike,huh?

I'm not going to be in the market for a new bike until March or April of next year but doesn't hurt to sample the wares. Maybe I'll post a bike review if I don't manage to kill myself riding a full suspension bike again. I used to own a GT XCR 3000 and I had all kinds of fun on that bike. Will, if you're reading this-I promise I won't wheelie drop off of any loading docks :-)

We have our club's kid's ride tonight-looking forward to it, I made a few dozen fancy donuts for everyone to pig out on afterwards. Hopefully, I'll have some good pics for my next post.

Stopped by Greg's house Saturday to drop off a rear tire for his chopper and it's actually rideable. It's a sick bike. He still has all the metal finish and paint prep and a few minor details but it's gonna be cool.

It's Memorial Day so take a moment to thank all the service men and woman who serve our country and those that have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Till later................

No comments: