Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Rocket Science...........

I suppose building a chopperbike from a pile of tubes and an old frame or two isn't rocket science, but to me it is. Not sure how my friend Greg's mind works but it's damn fun watching the progress on his chopper build up.

Click the thumbnails to supersize.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
At this point Greg has decided to go with a Aheadset style of headtube.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Not having one handy, he makes his own out of steel tubing.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Old one from the donor frame on the left, new one on the right. According to Greg, this has been the most difficult part of the project so far. I can believe it figuring that you have to precision machine both ends of it. I'm really looking forward to checking out his handiwork when he constructs the fork.

Bike riding is not a crime. Awesome blog, check the rest of it out.

This is a seroiusly cool way to make a living. I wonder if something like that would fly around York?

I wish this shop was right here instead of Cali. I am digging the flamed seats.

This is why I don't watch much TV. Network TV makes you stupid.

While I'm not too hot on the idea of teenage pregnancy (yeah, my daughter is 17-you got a problem with that?) I totally think it was wrong for the school in this story to do what they did. They let the father (also in the class) participate in graduation? That's messed up.

Saw this and I had to laugh. I bought a Plymouth minivan the year before this was offered. Less then a year after the warranty expired-the transaxle ate itself. What a piece of shit. I'm sticking to Subies after the van wears out.

I know I have a couple readers in Minneapolis, this looks like a really nice bar.

Hmmmmmmmmm...............get it?

Till later...........

No comments: