Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just some random thoughts today.......

Just some random thoughts today................................some of the links might not be work safe or they might even hurt your feelings if you're the sensitive type.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
If you come here often, none of the preceding is news to you.

Here's an interesting web site. Some of his ideas are a touch radical in my opinion but he does make a lot of sense.

Not sure when Peak Oil is going to happen, but one thing seems to be sure-it's going to happen sooner or later.

I was at Wal-Mart last week and saw that they now offered road bikes in addition to their other bikes. I stopped to check one out.

What a piece of shit.

Twist grip shifters on 2 piece ? drop bars, bolt on wheels (no QR's) and the thing weighed at least 30 pounds. If anybody wants a serious road bike, don't buy one of these.

It will ruin your idea of what biking is all about.

Save up a few hundred more bucks and buy an entry level road bike from a real bike shop- it's worth the money.

This is way, way cool. Find out the mileage of any route you want. I like this.

Wassup with this dog? Did it forget that it has back legs or what?

I love the white socks.

This little guy is lost. I wonder why............

Governor of Michigan? Hell, I'd like to see him run for President and have Jesse Ventura be his VP. Not sure how things would go but it couldn't be much worse then it is now.

If it was me, I'd change my last name. Can you imagine the teasing that poor guy got when he was a kid?

Helicopter chase video. Surprised the police didn't Taser him.

More Tourettes fun...........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Till later...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That boston running video is about the best thing I have ever seen...I hate to admit that is the exact kinda thing my friends and I would have done in college if we had the technology.

Great blog.