Saturday, July 30, 2005

Back from Pittsburgh...........

Went out to the University of Piitsburgh to pick our daughter from Governors School for Healthcare. Lots and lots of very smart kids.

The director said something like 110 of the best and brightest kids in PA. And my kid is one of them.

From Carlisle Pa to just outside of Pittsburgh there is a whole lot of this......
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lots and lots of open spaces punctuated by small clusters of houses.

I saw a couple of trails leading off into the woods at different places- I kinda wish I could of rode some of them.

Here's the view out my hotel window.................
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've never been to Pittsburgh before, man that place is hilly! Looks like I might be going back to the area quite a bit in the next few years-our kid really like it out there and she is looking at several schools in the area.

Sunday is my last day of vacation, I think I am gonna be spending it doing yardwork and taking a nice leisurely mountain bike ride .................

Till later.

No comments: