Sunday, July 24, 2005

Link dump time...............

Death and taxes. Fees still accrue. WTF?

Golf is kinda boring but I've never won a new car mountain biking.

I'm not single nor do I ever plan to be but I'd love to go to Wal-Mart and check this out. Too bad they stopped it. It woulda be fun to go to and see who shows up for something like that.

There's always some asshole each year that doesn't understand bike racing.

I've posted this before. Read this article. Then watch this. Damn.

Here's a site for all the anal/retentive people out there that like to correct people on massage boards.

Planning on going to Disneyworld? Read this before you leave.

Exactly what the hell is Roscoe doing with his right hand? Mmmmm.

My favorite? The Gert Jonnys. Positively fey.

Beer League. Hell, why not. Hockey rocks.

Crazy dog, crazy owner. If it was me, I'd mace the little bitch.

OMG, that poor guy needs some help.

Tip your waiter. Or else. Nicely written blog. You'll like it.

Say what you want about Lance, the dude is doing something most athletes fail to do............. finish on top.

Anyone ever go to Wildwood NJ? Remember this? Good times.

Till later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the code for the internet to connect using my laptop at the hospital and the student union.... so yea, i'm on my laptop now!!:-D

The Donut Guy said...

Woo Hoo kid:-)

I bet you are dyin' to check up on all your friends blogs..............

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend :-)