Friday, August 25, 2006

Caution: Filling may be hot.....

I haven't been eating very much the last couple of days due to not feeling well, last night at work I was starved.

I bought some Hot Pockets for breakfast.

They aren't kidding when the directions say the filling may be hot.

The first bite was fine, the second bite was like eating molten lava.

I burned the roof of my mouth, my lip and my chest because I spit it out and the filling landed there. For anyone that knows me........none of the above is a shocker-I've done the same thing countless times before............one of these days I'll learn. Maybe next time I'll wear a shirt when I eat breakfast. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

1300 ft lbs of torque? Yeah, that's a tiny bit of overkill. Where do I sign up to get one?

Improv Everywhere goes to Home Depot. I'd love it if they came to where I work.

You'd think they could have at least grandfathered Pluto into planethood.

Vote fraud is for real.

Impeach the President? Interesting piece from Bill Maher.

100 years from now...........it will be very interesting to see how George Bush is remembered in history books.

The most isolated country in the world. Wanna take a guess before you click the link? I have to agree with the article, anyone that gets all their news from just TV or a local paper is missing out on quite a few newsworthy events.

Since our daughter has been gone in the past week, the cat has been following our son around everywhere. I guess the cat has found a new best friend. Not sure what will happen when our daughter comes home on weekends. The cat will certainly be confused.

Obviously, this writer doesn't like George Bush very much. I do have to agree with him.......60 books in one year is a lot. I love to read but I'd have a difficult time getting 60 books read in one year and all I do is make donuts for a living.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Make yours here.

This website might not work for you if you don't have the proper plug-ins for you web browser, but if your computer is properly equipped..........this is what the inside of you refrigerator looks like when you close the door.

Speaking of kitchen appliances........we don't need this on our dishwasher. Our dishwasher sounds like it is diesel powered. Keeping on the same household theme...........toilets. The American Fat Ass toilet looks like it would accommodate an elephant.

I was down at my parents house last night changing a few settings on their e-mail software and my mom told me she made her first purchase online. Wow. I think I created a monster. I know she reads this blog, I'm just happy my folks decided to buy a computer and go online last year.

My fellow bike blogger Cycle Dog posted this satire piece. Thing is, I was listening to a cycling podcast last night at work were they were interviewing some cyclists that were arrested at a Critical Mass.

One rider was pissed because he got arrested when the police officer asked him to turn down the volume of his portable stereo speakers. He refused to turn the volume down so he got cuffed and stuffed..........how damn hard would it have been to just turn your portable stereo off and just keep riding?

Telling a cop what your rights are isn't always a good idea.

...........even if you're right.

Where's Waldo? He's hiding in one million boobs.

If you know about the recent H.O.P.E. conference, you might enjoy this link.

Barney has a P***s. I'm probably gonna go to hell, but I thought it was funny.

My friend Doug sent me this article. Set aside a few minutes or print it out and read it later. As it happens, I received my 401k/pension statement from my company earlier this week and the article made for good reading. I don't want to get into specifics, but if my wife and I live long enough to retire at age 66 1/2.........we will be making significantly more then we do now.

I hope I live long enough to die 10 dollars overdrawn.

Everyone needs a friend like my buddy Doug. If he thinks I'm full of shit, he has no problem letting me know his opinion. Much respect and keep those articles coming bro.............

Lastly, my friend Will is making great progress raising funds for his bike ride to raise money for cancer research. If you can throw the guy a couple bucks.........I know he'd appreciate it.

Till later and watch the filling on those Hot Pockets............

No comments: