Thursday, August 10, 2006

Doug takes *real* good pictures..........

I'm not a expert photographer by any means.

I enjoy taking digital pictures but I enjoy looking at other folks work way more then I like looking at mine.

One such person is my friend Doug. Do yourself a favor and check his website out. It's good stuff and he's a heck of a nice guy to boot.

Yeah, he's the same guy that posts here and disagrees with some of my political views, but hey-it's America and we're all entitled to our opinion. We gotta hook up for a ride again soon so we can do some "discussing" face to face........

I think I'm gonna start my own ad agency. After reading this-I might have a good chance of success. I don't understand why a company would change a tagline if it works so well........I guess the grass seemed greener on the other side of the fence.

No offense to my UK readers, but this guy is a weirdo.

Fan Death. South Koreans can't be that dumb, can they? I'm taking my life into my own hands because I have a fan running in our bedroom whenever I am sleeping. If this turns out to be my last post.............I guess they were right after all.

This is good advice even if you don't go to college.

I am a wallpaper addict.

You gotta love bike messengers.

If you like Penn and Teller........here's a link to 23 of their "Bullshit" episodes. If you've never heard of Penn and Teller.......this link is probably gonna offend you.

Head On.........apply directly to the forehead. I think I'd rather get hit in the face with a bowling ball then have to listen to that damn commercial one more time.

I have to end today with this story and images of 9/11......powerful stuff.

Till later.

No comments: