Friday, August 11, 2006

I broke the internet.

We didn't have internet for a couple days...... Our daughter and I suffered some withdraw pains but we made it through okay......not sure what happened but the cable guy came and fixed it in about an hour or so. Thank you Mr.Comcast guy........

Today's science break........damn, that's close.

Americans are pretty damn dumb. Dump all your liquids into one big container? Not good. I'm very glad that they caught the guys planning to do this, but I am even happier I don't have to fly as part of my job. Show up 3 hours before a flight? Soon everyone is gonna have to fly naked. God forbid they ever catch a terrorist with a bomb stuck up his ass........can you say "cavity search?"

It's all about the money. As long as Mel keeps pumping out movies that make boatloads of money...........Hollywood will get over whatever he says when he's drunk. Soon as the guy has a bomb-he can kiss his career good-bye.

IBM PC's are 25 years old. I only go back to Windows 3.11..........I'm not that old. Sure I was born in 1959, but most folks didn't have PC's until the early 90's.

I hate to use the term "racial profiling" but when someone of Middle Eatern descent wants to buy 80 pre-paid cellphones........mmmmm, that might raise a red flag.

Tiny houses. The B-52 is about the size of my first apartment.

The RIAA not only sues their customers.......they sue them after they die.

Maybe George oughta take Rumsfield and Rice and have them base their operations directly in Iraq. Seems like there is plenty of opportunity over there.

Our American service men and women deserve better.

Here's what the terrorists are really up to.

Saturday's weather was perfect for a ride, but since I got about 4 hours of sleep before the Comcast guy got here, I was pretty wiped out for the rest of the day. Had to work last night and now I am on vacation for a week.

Our company is opening a new store next week and I am planning on going to the open house they have the night before they open. They usually have great food and it's nice to see a grocery store when it is absolutely pristine. You know.........before the general public shits on the wall in the store bathroom.........that's why we have employee bathrooms and no you can't use them.

I can't believe they don't have Pastafarian on this web site.

Candy scabs. Jeez, what will they think of next? Hemorrhoids on a stick? Sorry, I guess that isn't a very pretty word picture is it?

108,920 hp. Here's about 108,000 less. I love the way the guys drives the piss out of it. I guess if you can afford a car like that-you should drive it like you stole it............

Till later.

No comments: