Friday, August 04, 2006

More T-Shirts........

Ya'll gotta check out Mark's T-shirts..........
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
His sense of humor is right up my alley.

I e-mailed him and told him all that's missing is a "Hey Sugar Tits" T-shirt. Of course, I would never say anything like that but it sure didn't stop Mel Gibson from saying it.

Speaking of my buddy George Bush........here's a PDF file of an advertisement that was in the NY Times on Thursday from an organization that would like to see him out of office.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'd like to see him impeached.

Check this bike out. I'll take two. Maybe they'll mate and have babies......

This is a touch geeky, but it would be great fun if you have an open Wi-Fi network. Speaking of geeky things........this will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck if you're a geek.

This is like a car accident on the freeway, you just can't help but stare.

More politics. I'm not defending the Bush administration here, but exactly what is Hilary's plan? She's just blowing smoke.

If you are in the area, a bunch of us are getting together Saturday morning for a friendly little road ride...........well, it'll be friendly until we get to a couple of good climbs.

See you guys at the top when I catch up.

I haven't weighed my self for a few weeks but I know I've lost weight because I need to wear a belt or my pants fall off.

Maybe ice cream is a good recovery fuel.

Meet at my house at 7:30.

Should be fun.

Till later.

No comments: