Monday, August 21, 2006

Somebody hit me in the face with a bowling ball.....

It might make me forget how crappy I feel this morning. Got me one of those sinus headaches where your eyeballs feel like they are gonna pop out the front of your head.

Sore throat too.

Why am I sitting here in front of the computer instead of being in bed? I spent all day Sunday laying around and that made me feel worse.

A joke..........


A Buddhist monk walks up to the hot dog vendor and says, "Can you make me one with everything?"

I love this........a Web 2.0 bullshit generator. As if there isn't enough bullshit out there already.

This guy is sorry. So am I.

Some guy with 2 penises. Totally safe for work. I just posted it because I've never heard of such a thing before.

Is someone at Kraft Food smoking crack? This recipe can't be for real.

Nice. Maybe this is one of the reasons it's taking so long to rebuild.

Till later.

No comments: