Thursday, November 16, 2006

360,000

Here's what 360,000 calories looks like.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That includes a few trays of donuts that didn't fit into the case.........

Still, that's a lot of calories......better start walking.

We have friendly stock clerks that work overnight, if you can't find something and they will be happy to help you.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
............maybe not.


Maybe some of you know this, maybe you don't; I am a huge fan of the Beach Boys and Brian Wilson. Personally, I think Brian is a music genius.......the guys music is timeless.

50 years from now, will anyone listen to 50 Cent and marvel at how his music flows?

I don't think so.

Just about anything the Beach Boys have done is about 40 years old now and it's still played on the radio.

Anyhow, I found this podcast series on how they made Pet Sounds, just click where it says podcast series in the upper right hand corner and follow the directions.

I haven't seen a 007 movie since they turned into cartoons of themselves. This one looks like it is different. I'll let ya know how it is when the DVD comes out.

Today is the Great American Smokeout. I"ll be blunt........if you smoke, you're a dumbass and it's gonna eventually kill you. So quit now. Whatever it takes, even if it take 20 tries......start today.

I took the test on this page and answered all the questions honestly and I'm gonna live to be at least 90 years old. That means I got another 43 years to go. That should give me time to spend all our retirement money and die 10 dollars overdrawn.

Are you a bubba? Go here and click the " The Bubba Test".

If you need or want pink pubic hair........this is your product.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our cat was ready to go to work yesterday.

Till later.

No comments: