Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm older then I think............

I must be old, I can remember these ads on TV.

I'm not sure what it is, but I am already tired of Christmas songs. It might have something to do with the fact that I have to listen to the same ones over and over again at work. I'm about ready to go hunt down Bing Crosby's ghost and duct tape his mouth shut.

This guy was at the shallow end of the gene pool when smarts were being handed out. There isn't a game system, bicycle, electronic doo-dad made that I would stand in line for 5 days waiting for. Especially if it was next to that guy.

George Carlin isn't a comedian in as much as he's a critical thinker....... NSFW- he drops the "F" bomb numerous times in the video I have linked to.

Give peace a chance. What a nice country we live in........I guess it could be worse-I could be living in Iraq.

This is the find of the day. Click the "earlier" link at the bottom of each page for more links and ads. I got the video at the top of this entry from here. I think I spent at least a 1/2 hour on the site checking out old ads and commercials.

Here's a sweet deal on a new cell phone. I am amazed that people willingly buy those bluetooth headsets and walk around talking on them.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Do they not realize how stupid they look when they are out shopping and talking to themselves? Maybe they are okay when you are in your car, but most folks look like a tool when they wear them in public.

10 most dangerous toys. I'm amazed I made it the whole way through childhood..........

Till later.

No comments: