Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Got my new Palm Z22 today, I haven't played around with it yet-kinda tired this morning.....I've always found that I tend to screw up computer and gadget stuff when I whooped. I'm the guy that signed up for all the overtime in the past month, so I guess I can't complain too much.......gotta pay for all my toys.

Whatever you do, don't buy a computer from this guy. 128 megs of video RAM is okay and 512 megs of system RAM is acceptable but not for 2500 bucks.

Sen. Robert Byrd sleeping. Yeah, we can't pay this slacker enough money. Heck, I'd like to pull down what he makes and fall asleep frying donuts.

I don't understand a word of what they are saying, but it looks like this guy is pulling a car with his penis. Yes, this video is safe for work, believe it or not.

Till later.

No comments: