Thursday, November 30, 2006

Geez, I dunno............

But...........I'd say that anytime folks that live in the same country kill each other at the rate of 3000 a month..........I'd call that civil war........... Colin even thinks so.

SUV's have been around longer then you think.

Minneapolis has zombies and a few stupid cops.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nah, the Dems wouldn't, would they?

Today's art break.

Ok, this TV ad might not be entirely P.C. but it is funny.

I woulda liked to have seen this.

Former President Carter calls it like he sees it.

I can't believe people were actually dumb enough to turn their license over to eat pancakes. I'd go to another restaurant.

Microsoft's Zune is a turd. I played around with one the last time we my son and I were at Gamestop and the guy there said they sold "0" since they got them. It has a very nice looking display but that's about it. I like using my flash based Nano, if I drop it, there's less chance of it breaking.

This is a good article, I set one of those buzzers off at Wal-Mart a few years ago and they chased me the whole way to my minivan. I pretty much said "get my license plate number and call the police" and drove off.

Britney's nether regions. Who really cares?

No new Texans.

For you "round peg in a square hole" kind of people........here's your drill bit.

Only in Florida.

Anything and everything you wanted to know about sleep. Me? Even though I work 3rd shift, I usually don't have problems sleeping in the daytime. All I have to do now is figure out some of the weird dreams I have...............

Till later.

No comments: