Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More random crap............

I voted Tuesday morning. Voting went smoothly, just hope it's counted correctly at the end of the day.

Not sure if my experience was typical, but most of the folks out in the morning were over the age of 60........maybe it was just the time of day I was there.

I'm not gonna say who I voted for but I didn't vote for any incumbents. I'd really like to see all members of Congress and the President go to one 6 year term with no second terms. I don't think there should be such a thing as a "career politician".

One term, then go back to whatever you used to do for a living.

We don't need professional slimebags in Washington any more.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
New shoes and orthopedic inserts. I haven't tried them yet, I sure hope they help my poor old knees.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's most of our leaves. It doesn't look like it in the picture, but the pile goes about 1/2 way into the street. We have lots of trees. By the way, my wife and son raked about 3/4 of those leaves.

I married well.

Till later.

No comments: