Saturday, November 04, 2006

Random thoughts............

My wife, our son and I went to Red Lobster for lunch Saturday.

I was eavedropping on the discussion behind us...........the first couple that was eating there must have had a refill on the all-you can eat shrimp at least 4 times. Damn.

The second couple that was seated there complained about how they got almost got overcharged the last time they ate there. Their whole discussion while we were there consisted of how to make sure they didn't get overcharged again. Not sure why they chose to eat there, they didn't seem like they were having a good time.

Us, on the other hand, had a great time. Not sure why I ordered the all-you-can eat shrimp. I didn't get seconds........I could barely walk out the front door with what they served up the first time. We don't eat out that often, I think most restuarants serve way to much food, no wonder there are so many fat people.

I am in the process of bit torrenting Hacking Democracy, looking forward to watching it. I've heard several reviews on in and they all said it was worth watching. More on this in another blog post......

This would kinda suck if it happened. Not sure how accurate the whole story is, but it's not a good thing when we eat a species to extinction.

Have a screwdriver in your anus? Call a fire truck.

Of course he didn't use any of it. I agree with where this guy is coming from. I'm getting burnt out from reading about all the folks screwing up their lives and worse yet-the lives of their kids.....If the guy wants to have sex with another guy........whatever, just don't be married with a wife and kids at home. They're the ones that pay the price in the end.

This is an interesting poll. Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him.........anyways, it looks like the shit is about to hit the fan.

If you're a geek, this will be funny. If you're not a geek........this might do the trick.

This would be a good way to start 2007.

Till later.

No comments: