Sunday, March 18, 2007

Aren't you Irish?

Last night at work...........

Co-worker-Hey, aren't you Irish? How come you aren't wearing any green?

Me-Yeah, I'm Irish.

Co-worker- So, where's your green?

Me- I'm Irish 365 days a year, unlike you, I don't need to pretend I'm Irish by wearing stupid green hats or drinking green beer one day a year.

Co-worker-Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

Me-Hey, I'll be Irish if you want......howsabout you kiss me right on my Blarney Stone?

Co worker mutters something and wanders off..........

It ain't easy being Irish.

__________________________________________

Oh crap, I better buy some extra VHS tapes real soon.

Is your baby gay? In my humble opinion.........who gives a shit? I'll take happy and healthy and let Mother Nature work out the rest of the details. This guy can think whatever he wants but I kinda think he's on a slippery slope.

Fair and Balanced.....if you are a flaming conservative. You have to wonder who writes those blurbs.

The Last Waltz. If you remember this....you're a hippie. Well, maybe not a hippie, but close.

Jeopardy makes history.

Amish Girls Gone Wild. Who knew? I'll bet some of them are Irish-Amish

Till later.

No comments: