Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stay home..........

I'm gonna vent here...........

Since I live in the Northeast, foul waether driving is a part of life during the winter. When the weather is bad, I drive slower, extend the distance to the car in front of me and I'm generally more careful.

Since it snowed yesterday, I left early for work last night. I'm glad I did because I got to follow someone for 3 miles that was going 10 to 15 mph while driving on a freshly plowed road. I would have loved to pass this person but it was a double yellow line.

If you are afraid of driving in crappy weather........ STAY HOME AND DON"T FREAKING DRIVE!!!!

I took a few deep breaths last night and I was fine, I'm just glad I only had to follow them for a few miles.....

Oh.....I almost forgot-happy St. Pats Day!

Go eat something green.

Till later.

No comments: