Thursday, March 08, 2007

Getting old sucks......

I'm gonna change the title of my blog to "Cranky Bike Riding Donut Guy"........I didn't get all the cranky out of my system yesterday.

I'm only 47 years old but I think I have the knees of an 80 year old. Most times I tolerate the pain but I'm fairly certain i am getting arthritis in both of them. Got home from work today and it hurts to walk. That's a bad thing because I am on my feet 8 hours a day for my job. Eh well, lots of other folks got way worse problems then I do so I'll shut up for now.

I guess we'll see how well Microsoft patched Windows after this weekend by the amount of phone call I get from clients asking for help switching their computers to the correct time. If you wake up Sunday and your computer is set to the wrong time, go here for the patch.

The Democrats will probably do a fine job of chewing off the faces of a few Army brass. Whatever, that should be the least of their worries-the soldiers should be priority #1. While ripping some generals new assholes will make some good TV.......maybe they should focus all their energy into fixing the problem and assign blame later.

I think Murtha should be in charge of getting the soldiers proper care. I don't think John Murtha is the second coming of Christ or anything, but since he's in charge of a lot of the defense spending-he's the guy with the money to fix the problems.

Ann Counter is gonna learn the money talks and bullshit walks. Calling someone a faggot is pretty much the same as using the "N" word in my book. She shoulda known better. The Earth is a big planet, let's plenty of room for all of us to get along even if we don't agree with each other all the time.

I'm not gonna blog anymore about spoiled Hollywood celebrities unless they do something constructive. Painting "666" on your bald head isn't considered constructive. Now if Britney wins "Mom of the Year".....I'll be the first to congratulate her.

This was the very first NASCAR race I watched. They kinda went downhill after that one.

I need one of these but I'd probably have to settle for one of these. The Donut Guy wouldn't make it to 48 if I had one of the former. Better yet, I should probably just stick to bicycles to get my thrills since I already own 6 of them.

Till later.

No comments: