Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cross John Edwards off my list........

I'd like my President to be able to separate religion and politics....I'd like to think that when Jesus comes back, he's gonna be pissed by people like John Edwards that are speaking on his behalf.

I would imagine that when Jesus comes back..........the last thing he's gonna be worried about is politics.

If I was George Bush, I'd seriously consider pardoning Scooter. What's the worst thing that could happen? Are they gonna impeach him with less then 2 years to go? We have more important things to worry about........like Britney and Anna Nicole.

I was down at my folks house last night and one of those Hollywood celebrity shows came on TV and they were still featuring Anna Nicole's funeral. Seriously, American service men and woman are getting limbs blown off in Iraq and treated like garbage when they get back to the USA and this shit is on TV?

I'm not sure what the attraction is on those huge cruise ships. Maybe spending time with a several thousand people on a boat appeals to some folks but not me. Give me a bike and some road or trail to ride it on and I'm all set for my recreation.

Maybe I'm just grumpy today because it's snowing.......I'm really ready for spring to get here.

Maybe I just need to chill out.

No comments: