Saturday, August 11, 2007

Don't take things literally.........

I don't mention where I work at on the blog because I wouldn't be able to tell stories like this one......

The other night a customer called an to order a cake, no problem... I take down her info but she wasn't sure what she wanted for an inscription so I told her she could call back in the morning and talk with a decorator for ideas.

I filled in the area of the cake order form where it says "inscription" with "customer will call"

I guess the customer must have forgotten to call or something but guess what was written on her cake when she came in last night to pick it up......Oh well, at least the customer had a good sense of humor, actually she couldn't stop laughing and insisted on taking the cake as is. I love people with a sense of humor.

I'm having all kinds of fun on Facebook.....seriously, I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I think I joined some group that liked donuts but I'm not sure....like I said previously-I'm pretty much a goober with social networking stuff.

Facebook is extremely fun but I really wish it woulda been around when I was a kid. I coulda went to a different party every night of the week.

........on second thought, maybe it's good that it wasn't around back then.

In other news, the UK lottery keeps e-mailing me wanting me to pick up my prize...it seems that I've won 4.6 million pounds.

Pounds of what? They don't go into detail in the e-mail.
_____________________________________

It's time for the first straw poll. I seriously think they need to tank this voting concept and have all the candidates participate in a cage match. John McCain would kick all their pansy asses. Not that i like John all that much, but he is a tough MF'er.

For the general election next year....I think they should do something like American Idol only let the candidates audition and answer call in questions. Make them sing a song, dance a little bit and answer all the questions in under 10 words. Text in your favorite, badda bing...your next president.

Now I ain't the smartest guy in the world, but every foam beer cooler I've ever had usually falls apart inside of a year....why the hell do they coat the space shuttle with it?

"This record is not tainted at all. At all. Period,''..............yeah, right.

This is an interesting take on the Olympics. My opinion....I think they should be in Greece permanently. And everybody should play naked.

Oh dear Lord......I'm going into food coma.

Till later.

No comments: