Thursday, August 23, 2007

October in August......

Been kinda rainy, gloomy and cool for the last few days. To be honest-I've really enjoyed the change. Nothing beats falling asleep to the sound of rain hitting the tree leaves right outside our bedroom window.

If there's one thing I am good at..it's sleeping. I think I've been averaging 9 to 10 hours for the last couple days.

Our neighbors behind us woke me up a couple days ago, they got a new dog and the dog and their cat got loose. I was pretty sure the dog was gonna eat the cat for a snack but the dog got pulled off before anything happened.

I love neighbors that have dogs that think it's perfectly okay for the dog to piss, shit and bark whenever and wherever they like. I've lost track of the people I've yelled at to get their dogs off our lawn or out of our flower beds.

Call me the asshole neighbor, but I'm okay with it........

This is way cool if you are familiar with Google Earth.

Sometimes it's tough to be an Orioles's fan. At least they have a nice ball park.

Only in the USA.....we undoubtedly have the dumbest lawmakers in the world.

Boots on the ground call it like it is.

This picture says it all if you're talking about Michael Vick.

6 kids? Oh my. I'm surprised she didn't eBay a couple of them as well.

The Latino version of "300" don't blame me-I didn't write it, I just posted it.

Till later.

No comments: