Sunday, August 19, 2007

I haven't sold my bike yet.....

.....but my lovely wife let me order my birthday, Christmas and next year's Father's Day present............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's the details....

Not sure when it will get here, but it doesn't really matter-I'm not allowed to open it until my birthday in October. Whatever, I'm really gonna get creative with it once I get it and experiment with all the features.

I know they make cameras way more fancier (and expensive) then this one but I think this model has all the features I need for quite awhile. I mainly wanted a camera with better zoom and image stabilization but this one has way more stuff then that. I'll have fun playing around with it for sure.....

Our daughter is back at university and yesterday was our son's 14th birthday. Our daughter called us yesterday and said her room is infested with ants. Yuck. The exterminator is coming on Monday....still it has to be a pain not having any open food in your room.

My in-laws invited us over for steak Saturday night...hard to say no to steak and I probably have the best in laws a guy could have so it's nice to spend some time with them.
______________________________________

Everybody seems to be deserting ship. Now I ain't the smartest guy in the room but it sure seems like everybody is getting out when the getting is good. My mom said she doesn't like all the political content I put in here, so I'll probably lay off on it some......gotta respect your mother.

On me not being the smartest guy in the room..........maybe one of my British readers could help me out with this one....she has 3 nipples? Not to be crude, but where's the third one? Or is having 3 nipples a British expression?

More Chinese lead. It's open season on the Chinese......

This guy owns a bike shop......he takes his Grandma for a bike ride.

A story about 2 dogs......our neighbors dog and cat both got loose yesterday and I thought for sure the cat was gonna get eaten.

I'd say this guy was in the right place at the right time.

This weatherman needs a couple more cups of coffee.....not.

Just a bunch a guys sitting around with erections. (totally family safe video) You have to wonder what the ad agency guys are smoking......

Hoss has a big set and it will only cost you 50 bucks a dose.

What the oldest thing you own? Me? I'm pretty sure it's the rocking chair my dad was rocked to sleep in when he was a baby.

Take a 10 minute vacation to Alaska. I love reading about Jill and her travels.

Till later.

No comments: