Thursday, August 30, 2007

I have a wide stance........

What a load of crap. Crap is the appropriate word here.....Not to get too graphic here but guys, you know that you can only go so wide with your "stance" unless you aren't wearing pants or take one leg out of your trousers. I don't care if our politicians are gay, not gay or whatever......but, I do want them to be honest. I love it when a politician screws up and tries to come up with a story to cover their ass. Take your beating and be done with it.

I started with the company I work at back in 1976......I left for a few years back in the late 80's and was rehired by them back in '92. It's great company to work for-they have an outstanding benefits program and a pretty good vacation policy as well.

I kinda forgot that this was my 15th year back and as a result......I get 4 weeks of vacation a year. It's good for me and bad for my poor boss, he has to figure out how to replace me for an extra week that he wasn't planning on. If I wouldn't have left back in the 80's.....I'd be getting 5 weeks of vacation right now, but I guess that's water under the bridge at this point.

How'd y'all like the pictures of our daughter? I'm in the process of digging up some suitable pics of our son to post as well. That's him on my chopper on the top of the page. He's a cool dude.

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I feel bad for the guys being used as the reason for detaining the flight but one the other hand....a bunch of Middle Eastern guys speaking in a different language woulda made me nervous too. Not the most politically correct thing for me to say....just being honest.

Very cool clown story. Flour power:-)

I used to have one of these. It was an okay car except when the air conditioning broke 7 years after I bought it. I wasn't willing to spend 700 dollars on a 700 dollar car to fix it, so I sold it.

This is a damn shame. It's almost embarrassing to admit you're an American.

Somebody help me out here......what the hell is a pimp cup?

Say what you will about Miss Teen South Carolina Lauren Caitlin Upton.....but she sure knows how to make lemonade from lemons. Hat's off to her for not taking herself too seriously.

Today's science break.....we will eventually not be here-this is what it will be like after we're gone.

till later.

No comments: