Friday, August 10, 2007

Facebook.........

I'm on Facebook.

I have no idea why, but I thought it was kinda neat.....it's all about social networking I guess. Actually, I'm just kinda of a noob and like to play around with stuff. I actually have no idea what the heck I'm doing so don't blame me if I throw a sheep at you by accident. So far I've made friends with our daughter, one of my nieces and a couple of our daughters friends.

If you are looking for friends...it's a great website and besides, you can never have too many friends.

I sure hope I don't embarrass any of my family, but I'm sure I will.

Our daughter and my wife are out in Ohio visiting Cedar Point overdosing on rollercoaster while Dan and I are holding the fort down at home for the next couple days. Neither Dan or i are coaster fans whatsoever, so we elected to stay home and not make the rest of our family miserable.

On the way back from Ohio, my wife is going to drop our daughter off in the woods somewhere so she can go camping with a couple of boys......actually they are classmates of hers from school and they are all gonna hang out for a couple days before they start classes on Thursday.
____________________________________

Honest, I'm not picking on blondes.......but it's dumb joke time.

A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee. After sitting
there for a while, he yells to the waiter, "Hey, you wanna hear a
blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky
voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir,
I think it is only fair -- given that you are blind -- that you
should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional
weightlifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that
joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters,

"No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.".......

I told ya it was a dumb joke....

I'd go along with this insanity if we could also move up the general election....the sooner the better because the guy we got in there now has trouble remembering stuff.

Who said golfers are athletes? Certainly not John Daly. He's having a bad year, he's only made 180,000 dollars so far.....I'd like to have a bad year like that.

We have one of those laser pointers that drives our cat nuts.....this laser pointer would set her on fire.

How many have you mangled?

Till later

No comments: