Friday, August 24, 2007

Our cat likes paper wrapping.............

I got my new camera yesterday...I made sure it worked and packed it up for my birthday. I can hardly wait to use it, but I promised not to bug my wife for an early birthday present....so mums the word until October 12th.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The cat liked the packaging the camera came in.....

Prime Minister Maliki’s a good guy, good man, with a difficult job, and I support him,” Bush said this the other day...........whenever he says that-it's usually the kiss of death....and it could be literal in this case.

Today's science break............I love astronomy.

I'm going for a ride Sunday morning with an old friend I haven't seen for at least 20 years......it's gonna be way cool. I don't know exactly how much riding we'll get done but it'll be very cool to catch up.

If you don't know what "Goatse" is......I'm not gonna tell you where to find it or link to it-that's what Google is for, but before you do, realize that you might pull up a picture of a guy doing something extremely offensive with a body part. Here is a page of people seeing it for the first time. Totally kid and family safe.

Till later.

No comments: