Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Time for everything...........

...except for writing on this blog.

I heard a NPR podcast last night that discussed the merits and disadvantages of bottled water. Me? I'll drink bottled water over tap water every time. It might be my imagination, but our local tap water smells funky. It tastes fine, but since smell is a large part of taste....it's gonna be bottled water for me.

The last couple days........I haven't been feeling 100%. Not sure if I had some kind of bug but I slept a total of 18 hours late Sunday into Monday. Feeling much spiffier now-I'm dying to get out on a decent ride to test out my new handlebars.

I started working on a client's computer last night....one thing I've learned about spyware is that it loves company. If you miss one nasty little program, it re-invites all it's buddies back to the party. This particular computer needed to have it's hard drive wiped, it popped up at least a half dozen pop-up ads on start up and bogged down to a standstill in less then a minute. It's just easier to start over sometimes....

I've been watching a BBC TV show called James May's 20th Century. Good stuff, I wish we had more TV like that here in the USA. Also been watching Planet Earth...same deal, the BBC puts out some great TV.

I'm not saying that the Senator is guilty of anything, but .......not many folks have the FBI come to their house and have all their possessions inventoried.....

Laser printers are as unhealthy as smoking? Who knew????

Awwww....cute kitty.

Till later.

No comments: