Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just off the top of my head.....

Welcome to one of those entries that kinda just go all over the place.......

Made in China........I'm sure glad they make more and more of our consumer goods. Maybe we oughta stop using price as the sole decider on who makes all the stuff we use. Goods made in China are less expensive for a reason. You have to wonder why US companies don't do better QA on the stuff they have made there.

This is just weird.

True customer service story #859........

If you want to get good customer service-don't bang on my service counter with your car keys and demand a free cookie....

....because the next week when you come in and run over the hose to your supplemental oxygen tank with your motorized shopping cart and rip the hose right out of your nose and the hose hooks your glasses and sends them flying as well...

....you might have a hard time getting my attention as you frantically attempt to hook yourself back up....because I'm hiding in the walk-in cooler laughing my ass off.

When these guys say the shit is gonna hit the fan.....I'd pay attention.

Elvis mania.....I was never much of a fan. Let's face it, by the time he died while trying to take a poo, he was pretty much a drug addled shell of his former self.

With all the crap going on with athletes doping, dog fighting, drunk driving, etc.....this dude is a true role model in my book.

We're #42 and falling.

Need a good laugh? Watch this video newsclip. Do the math, baby.

She shoulda called Consumer Reports. Criminals sure are stupid. At least she wasn't wearing duct tape.

Somehow, they should figure a way out for customers to use their own vehicles instead of a roller coaster car. It would be like a license to print money.....

Mom and Dad seem like losers but the security guards were even dumber. I'm thinking the guards should probably get fired at the very least. Sure, they were in a tough spot but damn-they didn't think out there actions very well.

Nightclubs.......last time I was in one was at least 20 years ago. A friend of mine was on leave from the Air Force so we stopped by a local club for a couple of drinks. We noticed lots of guys but not many girls. It wasn't a big deal to either of us because we were both married, but after my buddy got hit on by a guy...we figured out that we were there on "Guys Night", we still laugh about that.....I'm sure we made a nice couple.

I finished loading Freespire into my extra computer.....so far, I like it. It has to be the easiest version of Linux I've tried so far.

Without a doubt, my favorite British blogger...if we ever meet up-the drinks are on me.

It's gonna be a little more lonely around here..........our daughter goes back to school tomorrow. My poor wife will just have us boys around to bug her.....

I couldn't agree more.

Finally..........Bush is starting to make sense.

Till later.

No comments: