Monday, August 01, 2005

This is fun.............

Some of the links in this entry might not be work safe or might have pop-up ads, so if you don't have pop-up blocking software or off color stuff makes you get your underwear all twisted up in a wad................skip this blog entry.

Try this link and make your own Google search page. I'm famous.

I like this idea. Except for hosing off the dog shit.

I suppose just because you have a lot of money, doesn't mean you have to be very smart. Most Americans already follow this diet..........most any meal at McDonalds would fit the description.

This is worrisome. Here's what I don't understand...........If the average cop can catch and pull over someone-how can the military lose 3 guys when they have way more manpower, high tech stuff and really big guns.

Here's another thing I don't understand...........why this company is still in business. I guess the market for 300 dollar baskets hasn't dryed up quite yet.

I can't believe my eyes. Pretty neat stuff.

Breathing difficulties and they were purple as well.

Cop shaped hole. SFW video on a NSFW website.

Packed for vacation.

Celebrities now and then. Kinda fun. The "next page" thingie is at the top of the page which is pretty stupid.

Hispanic shooting range. Not politicly correct whatsoever. Don't get pissed at me-I don't create these dumbass sites-I just link'em.

Give me one hand and 30 seconds with one of these and I'll have it smashed into tiny pieces. I hate puzzles.

You know you're a redneck when this seems like a good idea.

When I win the lottery- this is my bike. Don't know how much it costs, but it's more then I have.

Cats and dogs too? What a sick bastard.

Mom of the Year. They should take her a good 40 miles out of town and drop her off.

Here's a very un PC site if you are a Bush supporter. Guess which side of the fence I'm on?...........the side with all the signs.

Cool video about a scuba diving cat and dog.................. seriously. I am watching my in laws cat this week-she a real people person-she follows me all over the house............
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Smokey is probably blind after looking directly into the flash.

Here's a whole page of bike videos. The one I have linked is my favorite.

I like the way this fellow bike blogger thinks...........

Read this if you bike commute or are even a casual rider. I couldn't agree more.

I have some more links to add to my links section, I will get around to it this week. If anyone wants me to link their site and I don't currently have a link posted-just shoot me an e mail.........

Back to work tonight...........time to make the donuts.

Till later.

No comments: