Monday, September 12, 2005

Easy like Sunday morning........

Fantastic ride Sunday morning. Not a cloud in the sky and perfect temps to go riding. I think we did about 35 miles before I split off to ride home. Took a 2 hour nap after reading the Sunday papers and having a steak sandwich and a bowl of p-nut butter ice cream.

Couldn't ask for a better Sunday.

I am thinking about selling my Canndale R5oo road bike and my Redline Monocog to free up some money and space for a new bike next year. I'm fairly sure I want to sell the C-dale but I have the Monocog pimped out the way I like it-so that might stay............

Ran across this blog entry this morning. While I wasn't quite that poor growing up, there wasn't a whole lot of extra money floating around either. At any rate-it's a good read.

Here's one of the good guys. I've seen some video footage of him and someone like him oughta be in charge of FEMA.

Looks like George is going to tour some of New Orleans...........note that he waited until all the residents have been evacuated before he showed his face. What a pussy, his old man and Clinton went to evacution centers and spoke with some of the survivors to show some compassion.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I ordered one of these. I can hardly wait to get it.

I bet Wolf Blitzer would like to take that one back. (SFW video on a NSFW website.)

Till later.

No comments: