Friday, June 15, 2007

Another case of a Hollywood star thinking they are more important then they actually are. Hell more then likely become the star of one of those "Where Are They Now? shows in 20 years.

If you follow NASCAR.......the Earth just stopped rotating.

Who doesn't love loose, frequent or explosive stools, gas and oily discharge?...yikes.

Worst business name ever.

This wouldn't surprise me.

Bush oughta just pardon him and get it over with. The President certainly doesn't have to worry about becoming unpopular....

More parents in America should follow the French way of raising children. I know when I was a youngster that my folks were fairly strict and I'm glad they were......sorta.

Just kidding mom and dad.

I guess this guy never heard of cameras equipped with zoom lenses.

This is completely asinine. I wasn't there, but being that she is a former SS agent, I bet it turned into an ego contest at some point.

Anytime you argue with someone that has a badge and a gun.....they automatically win.

Till later.

No comments: