Saturday, June 09, 2007

Toughest one yet..........

I'm working on a client's computer that has to be the most infected I've ever seen. I'm not 100% sure but I think it had some sort of boot sector virus on it. I reinstalled Windows XP and whatever nasty stuff was on it slowed it to a crawl..... I have a utility that overwrites the entire hard drive several times so all that's left is a blinking cursor.....hopefully that will do the trick...

Does the internet seem slow where you're at? This web site tells you where all the network congestion is.

Ever wonder what an 8000 dollar laptop looks like? Holy cow.

I am consulting with a client next week, they want to throw their new Vista machine out the window...I think most of the problem lies with the new UAC system Vista uses and some of their old programs don't work with Vista. I know where they are coming from, I had the same problems when I bought our Vista laptop.

This breaks my heart.............NOT.

I don't use IE7 a whole lot but I played around with this and it's a pretty neat little add-on for IE users.

The family went to go see this movie last night while I was at work. I really wanna see it but I haven't even seen the first two yet......I would imagine by the time I get around to it, it will be on DVD.

According to my web stats, I have readers all over the world.....here is what we all eat in a week.

I'd like to work with people like this.

Dig this.

Till later.

No comments: