Sunday, June 17, 2007

Eat, sleep, work....repeat 13 times

I am smack dab in the middle of a 13 day stretch of working everyday. Doesn't really put me in the bestest of moods but as usual-lots of folks out there have worse problems so I'll stop whining.

Say what you will about home schooling, but I think this kid needs to hang out with someone else then his mom for awhile. He might be extremely intelligent but he's gonna get picked on when he goes to college. Am I a fan of home schooling? Nope, not unless the parent staying home is a college graduate with a BA in education.

I'm thinking that lots of folks will be suffering from projectile diarrhea in the next couple weeks....the lengths people will go for a quick diet fix never cease to amaze me.

Anyways...........Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

Till later.

No comments: