Thursday, June 21, 2007

I hate poison.......

A good buddy of mine just found out he has Lyme Disease.... kinda sucks, I know a couple of folks that have had it and as long as it's caught early....it's not too big a deal. I'm not sure my friend feels that way, he's been feeling pretty crappy for the last couple weeks without knowing why. At least now he knows why he's been feeling like poo.

The poison ivy I have on my legs is driving me nuts when I'm at work. Since I have to wear long pants as part of our dress code, they rub against the poison and all I wanna do is ITCH MY LEGS. It doesn't bother me at home since I pretty much slather on the anti-itch stuff a couple times a day.

Just thought I'd vent.

This weekend, one of our local hospitals are holding a huge used book sale. My wife and our daughter go every year and get all kinds of cool stuff, I might tag along this time and see if I can find anything good. All 4 of us are pretty much addicted to reading.

Assholes in your Federal Government Part #6037........my opinion? They're ain't enough red carpet in the whole world to roll out for our service people and their families. Especially for the ones that make the ultimate sacrifice for our country. It grinds my ass to read crap like that.

Anybody seen Sicko yet? I'm not a huge fan of Michael Moore but the subject matter interests me. Yeah, I know it hasn't been released yet, but it's widely available if you know where to look.

Dramatic chipmunk.

Who needs an iPod when you can have this?

Somebody asked me where I find all this stuff...............it finds me.

Indeed.

Get well soon Hank!

Till later.


No comments: