Monday, June 11, 2007

Super duper extra busy....

Like I had said previously, you'll see fewer posts this summer, I just have less time to screw around when it's so nice outside.....This past weekend was beautiful, but I didn't ride, my arthritis was killing my left knee. People have worse problems, so I ain't gonna complain.

Been following the latest news on Paris Hilton.....I'm sure you're as tired of it as I am so I'm going put her in the same file Anna went in.......at least until she does something constructive.

A gay bomb? I'm thinkin' that someone in the Defense Dept is wearing their necktie a bit to tight and cutting off the circulation to their brain.

At least there's a few guys in the Middle East that have a sense of humor.

Anybody planning on getting a new 600 dollar iPhone when they come out? Even if I had the money.....I think I'd wait for awhile.

Pay attention about one minute in....someone steals his watch.

After this website...........my brain hurts.

No comments: