Tuesday, September 11, 2007

6 years..........

Yup, it's been 6 years since a bunch of guys decided to fly some planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a field in Somerset. Plenty of places to read up on that if you choose.

I'll save you from my opinion on the whole thing and the way it's been handled. If you're a regular reader of this blog-you already know how I feel about the whole situation anyways.

I took a nice little ridey-ride Monday, I left the house around 9 AM and rode for about 2 hours. I did a few errands and checked out the newest mega strip mall going up near us. I'm just amazed that there are enough people around to support all the new shops going in.

I watched someone rear end someone, a girl was talking on her cellphone and destroyed the front of her new (still had the temp tag in the window) car. She hit a delivery truck, the step bumper from the truck went completely into her grille. I was on my bike, I probably shoulda stopped to give the delivery truck driver my info in case he needed a witness, but I wasn't going to cross 4 lanes of rubbernecking traffic to give the guy my info.

Anyways......rode about 20 miles and sweated my ass off. I'm ready for a little fall weather action.
____________________________________

Britney makes me proud to be an American.......not. What is it with her and underwear?

This guy has some good ideas concerning computer security. If everyone followed all his recommendations, I'd have a lot less business.

The End of Serenity

"Lick Me in the Ass"...........a composition by Mozart.

Today's science break is all about some water under a whole lotta ice.

till later.

No comments: