Monday, September 03, 2007

I woke up Sunday afternoon with one serious headache. You know the kind where it feels like there is someone in your head with a jackhammer pounding away?

I had one of those.

I'm pretty sure some of it was a caffeine rebound headache and part of it was allergy related and part of it was only sleeping 4 hours.

Kinda bummed, we missed a good party Sunday afternoon. My friend Hank always throws great parties and his wife is an awesome cook. Maybe next time......

I did spend part of the afternoon puttering around the garage and cleaning up my van. I haven't hand washed it for a few months and it really needed it....I was amazed at how many dings and dents I managed to collect over the past 8 years. By the time our son gets it in a couple years...hopefully he won't add too many more.

till later.

No comments: