Saturday, September 08, 2007

New computer..........

No not me, my mother-in-law has a new laptop and I am in the middle of setting it up for her. Actually, my father-in-law bought it for the downstairs area of their house and is hoping my mother-in-law will use it. I'm setting it up with large icons and making it so she only has to single click on stuff for it to open.

It's the first time she's ever used a computer, so I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for her to use. I think my mom is going to show her some cool stuff at some point....I know my mom had no idea how much stuff was out there before she got her computer a couple years ago-I think she'll really enjoy it once she gets into a little bit.

Whatever, all I know is that I have pretty spiffy in-laws, so I'll make sure the laptop is uptight and outasight before I take it over to their house and set it up.

I know lots of folks don't get along with their in-laws or even their own parents for that matter....I am a lucky guy-I have great parents and I couldn't ask for better in-laws.

I love working on the weekends....some asshole set off the fire alarm in our store. Not that big a deal, except I happened to be standing less then 3 feet away from on of the alarm speakers. I came very close to soiling my trousers. Of course the fire department shows up with about 15 guys dressed in full battle gear and you could tell they were just dying to poke holes in things to see if they could find a fire somewhere.

One more thing about working weekends......right around 2 AM all the bars close and we get all the drunks on their way home.....ain't nothing more fun then screwing around with drunk people.
_____________________________________

If I woulda bought an iPhone, I'd be asking....Steve, where's my other hundred dollars?

You'll find this funny....unless you are a U.S. Senator.

This infomercial was on TV when I came home from work this morning....the guy on TV said I have 15 pounds of extra poo in my colon.....I knew I was full of it.

Today's science break..... get your swim fins on.

till later.

No comments: