Monday, September 17, 2007

Try not to get killed in front of my house.....

Around our neighborhood, we have lots of senior citizens who like to walk for exercise and lots of young families that have babies in strollers. For some reason, some of them walk in the street instead of using the sidewalk.

When I stepped out to check the mail on Monday.....I witnessed a near collision between a car and some dumbass mom wearing headphones walking with her double wide stroller damn near in the middle of the street.

She asked me for a description of the car..........I told her she oughta use the sidewalk because she was jaywalking and an lady got hit right in front of our house a few years ago doing the same thing. Go ahead and call me "Mr Compassion" but she's damn lucky her self entitled ass or her babies didn't get creamed.

If I remember correctly, that particular jaywalker got a trip to the hospital and a ticket....yeah, yeah I know-I should read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" but I call it like I see it. All I know is the old lady that got hit bled like a stuck pig (I remember her blood running down the gutter) because her head damn near went through the windshield of the car that hit her.

Needless to say, I'm fairly popular with the neighbors.........

I put my Redline Monocog on Facebook a few weeks ago to see if I could sell it...........

Here's a reply I got yesterday.....

Hello, How are u doing today? so i saw ur item on classifield, so i want to buy it, so all i need from u is honest, really i need to ask some question abt this item 1. wht is the condition of this item? 2. Did u accept cashier check? 3. Can u wire the rest funds on check to my shipping company? 4. Can u wire it through western union? 5. Can u send me ur full name and address with phone number for the payment? 6. final price of it and email me to ....niyas_02@yahoo.com? So wht is there is that dont worry ur self abt shipping of this item because i have my own shipping company that will come for the item pick from u when the check clears so like i said in the early that all i need from u is honest, so when u get the check just deduct ur money and wire the rest funds to my shipping company for the item pick up fee, so hope to hear from asap................ok SO GET BACK TO ME WITH FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN SO THE CHECK TO YOU SEND THE PAYMENT TO YOU SO MAIL ME TO MY BOX (niyas_02@yahoo.com PLZ MALI ME TO MY BOX........ mentoro0027 PLZ EMAIL ME TO MY BOX THIS MY ID.PLZ SO WILL CAN TALK MORE.....................niyas_02@yahoo.com PLZ EMAIL ME TO MY BOX THIS MY ID.PLZ SO WILL CAN TALK MORE.....................niyas_02@yahoo.com

Maybe I'll send them this to tell them what I think of their proposal. I can't stand people that use internet shorthand when they are trying to conduct business.....plus the fact that the deal they are proposing is the oldest scam in the book.
____________________________________

How the heck do you not see the train.

This guy almost woke up dead.

Today's photography break....old pictures of NYC.

Now I'm not saying that being stubborn can't be a virtue at times....but I woulda just handed over my 50 cents.

You might be a redneck if............

It's like throwing a nickel up in the air and having it land on it's edge.

A simple guide to your its and it's.

Today's picture break Part 2..........The Milky Way from Death Valley.

I am so happy I don't have to fly on our airlines.

I'm thinking Whoopie is about ready to stab herself in the face for agreeing to co-host The View.........gotta be the one of the dumbest shows on TV.

Interesting statistic.

Sounds good on paper. I'd be happy if he just left the middle classes taxes alone, increased taxes for the wealthy and gave the poor a break.

After all......it would be nice to not leave a 900 gazillion dollar deficit for our kids and grandkids to pay off.

till later.........

No comments: