Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Any more????

I've added a few links to my sidebar, I have to find some time to sit down and add some more.....like I said before, if you would like me to link your site, just drop a line in the comments section.

Looks like Hilary Clinton will be in the race for a few more weeks until the inevitable happens. She won fair and square, but I'd sure like to see her lose in my state (PA) when they hold the primary. Since I'm a registered Libertarian...I'm not gonna be able to help Barack out.

Quite honestly.....this is bullshit. My wife and I have been busting our asses for the past 17 years paying off our mortgage. Where do we sign up for the mortgage forgiveness program? Let the economy work the way it's supposed to work. If you can't pay your mortgage...get a second and third job or sell at a loss and live in a mobile home for awhile if that's what it takes.

Yeah, I know I sound like a total hardass, but unless your house gets destroyed by a hurricane or a tornado or some other natural disaster....the federal government should stay out of the housing market. Not being able (or willing) to pay your bills isn't a federal disaster.

I listened to a podcast called bikescape last night at work. Jon Winston interviewed a rider that's riding around the world. How darn cool is that? Someday I'd like to do a 2 or 3 week ride where they have a sag wagon but 3 years on the bike just blows my mind. I've just started following his travels...it's gonna take me a few days to catch up reading his journal.

8000 thousand dollars a gallon. I have lots of pictures stored on line and backed-up on a portable hard drive....I'd have to be rich to afford printing them all out.

Paula Deen really is trying to kill us.....having said that-it looks kinda tasty.

It's almost 60 degrees as I type this........surf's up.

till later.

No comments: