Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mr Winky........

Last night I was cleaning up our donut display case when I heard the following conversation come from the couple right around the corner looking at condoms. (These folks had no idea I was less than 6 feet away)

Him-Soooo, would you like to see Mr. Winky tonight?

Her-Yeah, sure but he hurt me the last time, so howsabout some lube?

Him-Okay, Mr Winky will go along with that.

Right about this time I dropped the bottle of window cleaner I was holding and it rolled around the corner.....and stopped right at the feet of the "Mr.Winky" ...I glad I didn't get to hear any more about Mr Winky....I woulda laughed out loud.

The more I learn about this guy...the more I like him. It's refreshing to have a politician be honest and up front about his personal life. The fact that the guy has one wicked sense of humor helps as well.

It hardly seems like it should be Easter.....I know I might sound like Andy Rooney....but didn't we just have St. Patricks Day? Why is Easter so early this year? I'm sure that some major religion is in charge of how it's scheduled.

I know that Jesus died on Good Friday....how come Good Friday is a different week each year?

When Jesus comes rolling back into town-he ain't gonna know what day of the week it is, we keep changing stuff around on him....he's gonna be pissed off enough when he sees how we are treating each other-no reason to make him more angry.

Only 11 more months. I listened to several hours of this testimony....how did we get things so damn wrong?

I'm not the smartest guy out there writing a blog.......but I think she's hiding something.

You gotta be kidding me......2 fine residents of Florida. Dad must be oh-so-proud.

till later.

No comments: