Thursday, March 06, 2008

I suck at HTML...

I added a couple of blogs yesterday and somehow I forgot to put in a set of parenthesis.....result-linkie no workie. I fixed it.

I think.

Gotta thank my friend Val for sending me the pic below....click to biggerify.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The original title of the picture was "Redneck Mansion" That's just daring a tornado to come rolling through your property.

Hopefully if things work out this Sunday-I'll be headed out for my first group ride of the year. Another member of the bicycle club I belong to is planning a criterium style ride. Works well for me, maybe the other guys can see how many times they can pass me in an hour. My secret weapon is that I'm going to bring donuts and hopefully all the other riders will eat a few before they head out.

This guy certainly got his sphincter tightened up a few notches.

I wanna be like this guy. He looks pretty darn good for his age, doesn't he?

One of my favorite bloggers is current writing about her latest mountain bike race. She lives in Alaska and I just know someday she is gonna be famous. Actually, I think she is my favorite blogger. Her writing is simply incredible.....

Our daughter got to see the Pope yesterday. I think when she wrote my wife and said she saw him....it wasn't up close and personal, but still-that's pretty darn cool.

Till later.

No comments: