Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm stuffed.......

We always have Easter brunch at my in-laws.......not sure why I do this-but I always eat too much food. I suppose the problem is that my wife makes these awesome cheese grits (they are "slap your mama" good) and everyone else in the family brings stuff as well.

I just have to try all my favorites.....

Sure ain't one heck of a lot of good news in the media today......did the media purposely report as much crappy news as possible on Easter weekend?

I read the blogs I have on my sidebar to cheer me up.....it's really great to see all the folks gettin' out there for a ride pumping all that blood.....

Indeed.

Howsabout this?

Saw the above Youtube video on VelociPete's blog.

Wow.

Cigarettes, country fried bacon and 2 pound steaks.....I did kinda like the look of the onion rings though.

4000......lots of war blogs out there-this guy's blog is one of the best.

Been watching the "Will it Blend" videos on my iPod Touch. Yummy. Not sure where I heard it, but I heard that the blender featured in the commercials basically has the same type of electric motor that is fitted to electric lawn mowers.

Our daughter spent a good bit of Easter Sunday showing all the relatives her Italy pics....all 584 of them.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I didn't get a chance to ask her if it was okay to share them....so this is all you get for now.

till later.

No comments: