Monday, March 10, 2008

Like the title says...........

I managed to fit donuts and bike riding in all in the same day.

The club I belong to had a crit style ride yesterday and other than it being a little breezy.....I had a great time. I did two laps of the course and then walked around the park where we started from while the other guys did some more laps.

I brought a couple dozen donuts for the guys to munch on and one of the other riders brought a thermos of coffee.

Yum.

Of course, from not riding....I am pretty much starting from ground zero on the fitness front, but the good news is-there's only one way to go when you start from the bottom.

Our daughter has safely returned from Italy and from what my wife said...she had a great time and took over 500 pictures.

Awesome.

Improv Everywhere at the food court. Pretty cool, except where the girl sits on the counter and the guys stands on the counter.

Yuck.

till later.

No comments: