Friday, March 07, 2008

She's stopping isn't she?

Well I've ended my 26 year streak of no accidents.....I sorta wasn't paying attention yesterday and rear-ended someone. No airbags or anything, I put a hole in the other persons bumper and pushed my grill into the radiator.

That'll teach me to pay better attention. We just switched insurance companies at the beginning of the year...I'm sure our rates will go through the roof. I'm just glad no one was injured-sheetmetal can be replaced.

My son sent me the following video....

Pretty neat, huh?

One of the folks that read my blog asked me to list a few of my favorite podcasts......here's my top twenty in no particular order. Links will go directly to the RSS feed.

-Keith and the Girl (mature)

-60 Minutes

-Autoblog

-Betty in the Sky with a Suitcase

-Bikescape

-Buzz Out Loud

-Democracy Now

-Extreme Tech

-Geek Method (adult language)

-Left, Right and Center

-Martini Shot

-The Business

-Living in Las Vegas

-Car Talk

-Science Friday

-PCMag Radio

-Real Time with Bill Maher

-Slate Magazine

-The Fredcast

-This American Life

-This Week in Tech

-Please Explain

Some of them are fairly self explanatory...others? You'll just have to put the link in your podcatcher and take a listen.

Last American WW1 survivor.

This is controversial....my opinion? I think the cert is a good idea.

I wonder what people in other countries think about the USA when they read articles like this.

This shower is just like a carwash.

These kids are the future of our country. I'm kidding of course....actually, they'll mostly end up in jail, pregnant at 16 or asking you if you want fries with that. The parents of those kids need a foot up their ass.

till later.

No comments: