Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Halloween......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Courtesy of my friend Hank.....he shares my off-beat sense of humor.

I'm taking the last of my vacation later this week, my son and I are going to play in a poker tournament this Friday night. I'm prepared to lose my 30 dollar entry fee, my son seems to think he has a chance.

He very well might, he is really hard to read when we play at home. Whatevs, it's a great time to do some networking and pass out a few business cards.

Wow.......the economy sure is going to hell in a handbasket. Seriously, I'm just glad my wife and I both have steady jobs-not everyone is so fortunate.

Wow, this guy gets the asshole of the month award. If the reservist was my neighbor...I'd landscape it myself.

till later.

No comments: