Tuesday, February 03, 2009

An expensive crappy week.

Ever get one of those colds that just won't go away?

I gots me one and I'll be a very happy camper when it has run it's course. Been drinking plenty of fluids, eating healthy (for the most part) and getting tons of sleep....but no joy.

My head still feels like it has been packed with 20 pounds of mashed potatoes.

If that wasn't enough, our son's laptop crapped the bed Sunday night....lots of bios beeping codes but no screen save for some multicolored streaks running up and down the screen.

I bit the bullet and bought him a fairly decent system that won't be obsolete in 2 years but I'll be working a lot of overtime to pay for it....such is life-at least I have a decent job. Increasing amounts of people aren't as lucky as me.

Best ad of the Super Bowl. The rest are here. I didn't watch much of the game, I went to bed.

till later.

No comments: