Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good times in Pennsyltucky.....

I have something like 30 or 35 friends on Facebook....I know most of these folks in one way or the other, but a few of them-I have no idea who the hell they are. You can never have too many friends....even if you don't know who they all are.

Dear Lord, I love working on Friday night right about when the bars close... last night some guy wearing every piece of Dale Earnhardt clothing ever made came in to buy some donuts to soak up the 20 beers he just had at the bar.

Me being the asshole I am.... I asked him how Dale was doing in the points this year. The dude shot me a look like I just shot his dog.

Custmer- "Buddy....Dale hit the walllllll....he's daid.

Me- "Wow, I guess he ain't doin' to good then, huh?

The guy just shakes his head in a mixture of disbelief and disgust....my work is done.

till later.

No comments: