Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Skeevy guy..........

I know that the motto of the fitness club I just joined it "The Judgment Free Zone" but for just this one time......I gotta make an exception.

I got there a little earlier then I did yesterday...I started my workout, it was just me and a dude wearing jeans, workboots, a belt with a belt buckle the size of a hubcap and a tucked in flannel shirt.

And he decides to ride the bike right next to mine.

Me?

I'm totally okay with the dude because I have headphones in and I can barely hear him breathing heavy and I can hardly hear him mutter to himself.

I think he wants to make friends because after I was done on the bike, I decided to try out one of the elliptical machines and yup, you guessed it-he got on the one right next to me.

I hope he shows up tomorrow, I gonna tell him I'm related to Al Gore and I'll see if we can start up a conversation.

I'll post back tomorrow unless he turns out to be an ax murderer.

_____________________________________

Who ever said I never make fun of the Democrats?

A joke.....
Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces.

The coroner calls the police to tell them what has happened.


The Coroner tells the Inspector, "First body is a 72 year old Frenchman. He died of heart failure while with his mistress. Hence the enormous smile."

"The second body is an Irishman, 25 years of age. He won a thousand dollars on the lottery and spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile.

" The Inspector asked, "What of the third body?"

"Ah," says the coroner, "This is the most unusual one.

Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, 66, struck by lightning."

"Why is she smiling then?" inquires the Inspector.

"She thought she was having her picture taken
.

Pretty good, huh? Gotta thank my friend Jim for that one.

Only link I'm gonna post today....and it's extremely important-How to avoid an attack.

till later.

No comments: