Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm dumb but I ain't stupid......

No skeevy guy this morning.....I must have got to the gym to late to hang out with him.

I've been eating a huge salad every morning after I shower instead of eating a bunch of carbs and hitting the sack.

It consists of lettuce greens, spinach, tomatoes, a can of tuna packed in water and my favorite salad dressing in the world....Gazebo Room. The only problem is that I like a lot of dressing on my salad and according to the bottle, I was probably putting on 3 or 400 calories of dressing every morning.

Not good if I want to stop being a fatass.

My lovely and rather smart wife suggested that use the "Lite" version of it instead.....I checked the label ingredients and as best as I can tell-the major difference is that they add water.

Hell, I can do that at home.

I figured that I can dilute each bottle to about a 50/50 mix of water and dressing and I'll end up with the "lite" version only twice as much for the same price as a single bottle.

Sometimes, I'm so smart.....I just can't help but be pleased with myself.

till later.

No comments: